Destruction simulator main features:Time & Gravity controlBurning system
30+ maps with editor, 20+ guns
Challenge mode with limited arsenal
Sandbox with demolition simulation
Physically realistic simulator of destruction: release your stress, just chill out and destroy it all down!
Sandbox part of the game can be very fun if you know what to tweak and tear down stuff more destructively!
- You have the full control over the time rate: slow it down, make it faster or just freeze the simulation
• Burning system
- Fire can burn down wooden constructions. Burn it down!
- Took it all from freezing time... Well, play with low / high gravity or just turn it off like you are in space ;)
• Control of gameplay
- Too many debris on the screen and the game lags? Try debris combination and debris freeze options to improve performance reducing CPU/GPU load
- Not enough debris? Simply increase destruction resolution
- 15 different explosives (missiles, dynamites, cascade grenades)
- Destructive Tornadoes
- Black holes
- Spikes from hell
- Different sized cannon balls
- Destroy over 30+ prebuild map from skyscrapers to ancient structures
- Map editor: Build your own map and save it to one of available slots
- Different terrains to demolish objects on
I have created this game for our personal needs - always dreamed of the game that allows you to destroy buildings, but there wasnt any, sooo... had to do one ourselves : )